COVID-19: What’s Next for Higher Ed?
We know there’s a lot of content out there about responding to needs in this new COVID-19 era, but we want to help as you look ahead to what’s next. As your team starts thinking about what all of this means for summer, and even fall, we wanted to help facilitate that conversation with a few leaders from across higher ed.
In this webinar, our panelists. cover:
- How their campuses are planning now for summer and fall
- Ways they’re working across campus to engage students
- Answers to our audience questions
- Mickey Baines, Principal at Kennedy & Co. and Interim VP of Enrollment at USC Palmetto
- Karry Kiste-Toner, Assistant Vice President of Student Success at Mid Michigan College
- Mike Roe, Director of IT, Enrollment Management at Western Michigan University
Watch The Webinar Recording