Auditing Your CRM: How to Get the Most Out of Your Existing Systems
Here we look at the foundational must-have practices that allow teams to improve the use of their CRM and provide a framework for prioritizing new ideas to enhance your system’s capabilities. We will take you through K&Co’s CRM audit process to help you evaluate your own system and develop your own plan for growth and improvement.
Sample topics we will cover include:
- Planning for strategic use of workflows and automations
- Managing user profiles and security settings
- Assessing data health and maintenance
- Incorporating routine operational practices
- Communicating with prospective students
- Managing events in the CRM
- Reporting for recruitment & admissions
- Short Q&A from participants
Lauren Arimoto of Kennedy & Company.